maven-users mailing list archives

From Rice Yeh <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject weird source not found problem in eclipse
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 09:24:30 GMT
Hi,
  I created my Eclipse Java project through "mvn
-DdownloadSources=true eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse".
 After project creation, I checked that in the Referenced Libraries in
the in my Java Eclipse project have
 the source attachments correctly defined for the referenced libraries.
 However, I get the "Source not found" problem when accessing classes in
 these libraries. All these libraries and their source jar files are from
 other projects and are created by Maven. I even change the locations of
 the source attachments to their source directories in their project. But
 it still does not work. For other jar files from
 http://repo1.maven.apache/maven2, I do not have such problem. Any clue?

Regards,
Rice