maven-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick.stolw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managing Modified Dependencies
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 17:01:42 GMT
Normally I just check out the source, apply my patches, update the
deploymentManament section to point to our inhouse repository, update
the version to x.y.z-companyname-1 and do a maven deploy. Then update
the documentation to mention which revision you checked out
(preferably a tag) and for which issues you have applied a patch, so
that the build is reproducible.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~