maven-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick.stolw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with parent-pom and referencing version classifier
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 00:31:14 GMT
A dependency is identified by three things: groupId, artifactId and
classifier. Only the version is configured by dependencyManagement. So
you can say: I want this artifact (groupId, artifactId, classifier)
and let my parent decide which version I get.

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.