maven-users mailing list archives

From Todd Orr <torr0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty and using src/test/webapp
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 15:38:52 GMT
This is not so unusual. Consider that I have a similar issue. I have spring
configs that are only used for integration testing. These reside in
src/test/resource. When firing up jetty:run it cannot read those resources
as defined in my web.xml via classpath:resource. Furthermore, the jetty
plugin cannot resolve test dependencies. It seems ugly that I have to
include these deps in compile scope just to get jetty to find them. The
problem is that in essence the jetty plugin is only useful for testing a
production version of your code base. This is severely limiting.