maven-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache snapshot repository metadata incorrect.
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 15:03:05 GMT
Brian,

What about projects that are using Nexus for snapshots, but not for releases?
How do their snapshots get cleaned out?

For example, in CXF's snapshot area, I'm seeing snaps for  2.0.11, 2.1.5, 2.2,
and 2.2.1, all of which are now released.  (2.2 was released about 7 weeks
ago, the others just over a week ago)

How do those get cleaned out?

Dan

Daniel Kulp