maven-users mailing list archives

From jie...@gmail.com
Subject Re: maven-compiler-plugin resources not in classpath
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 13:13:06 GMT
Hi David,

If I understand the problem correctly, it will be solved by excluding
META-INF/services/javax.annotation.processing.Processor file from your
module resources (thereby preventing it from being put into the
classpath). Please read http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#Resources for
more information on how to do that.

Good luck,
-jesse