maven-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RELEASE and branches
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:44:02 GMT
We use snapshot for all versions while developing then when release time
comes we release (maven release plugin) each project, starting at the lowest
dependency and work our way up to the top.  The release plugin will
automatically update each project to the next snapshot version, as well as
SCM tagging, etc.