maven-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Thiessen" <thies...@nortel.com>
Subject RE: Repo in parent dir...
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:57:01 GMT
To be more specific, all dependencies, including the ones in central, go through your own personal
maven repo. This saves a lot of bandwidth (you only have to retrieve the artifact from the
maven central repo once) and reduces the load on the maven central server considerably.

Getting your own repo manager is well worth the effort.

---
Todd Thiessen