maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ear plugin & EJB module
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 11:20:28 GMT
The ear plugin just uses the standard maven API. It relies on the Artifact
interface that should return the location of the file (target of the module,
local repository, etc).

I don't see much trouble here but if you can confirm this scenario with EJB
modules only, just file an issue with a projet that reproduce the problem.

HTH,
St├ęphane

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:33 PM, CemKoc
<cem.koc.fwd+nblmvn@gmail.com<cem.koc.fwd%2Bnblmvn@gmail.com>