maven-users mailing list archives

From edward eric pedersson <cpsmadn...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: maven 2.1.0 not passing on system properties to java virtual machine
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:54:40 GMT
I need to pass the options on the command line so using
systemProperties might not work for me unless I misunderstand what you
mean.

How do you pass the -DpropertyName using the MAVEN_OPTS ? I m pretty
sure that was the first thing I tried before adding them as system
properties properly as described in my email earlier.

I did search for documentation but it was kind of sparse.

-- e