maven-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Connolly <ryn...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugins for Database Change Management?
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:58:04 GMT
Hi All:
     I was hoping someone out there in maven-users land would have
some insight into how to manage database changes in a team environment
that utilizes a dev db, a beta db used by apps built via continuous
integration, a release candidate db, and a production db.  I have
looked briefly at liquibase as it is the only thing I've been able to
find that does anything close to what we need for db change management
but I'm running into a few issues with this.  What do others use to
manage db changes?  I would be interested mostly in solutions that
could be used in a continuous integration environment and am eager to
learn what others know about this subject.

Thanks in advance!

-Ryan