maven-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick.stolw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where is User?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:27:55 GMT
The com.monsato package seems to be a package from the company where
you work and not from Maven. I don't think anyone on the list can
answer questions about your inhouse codebase.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.
Claus Sluterweg 125
2012 WS Haarlem
www.iprofs.nl

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 5:22 PM, REMIJAN, MICHAEL J [AG/1000]
<michael.j.remijan@monsanto.com> wrote:
> Anyone know where com.monsanto.user.User is in Maven?
>

> Michael Joseph Remijan
> Monsanto Company
>
> Senior Application Developer
>
> US Commercial IT
> 800 N. Lindbergh Blvd. - G3W - Saint Louis, MO - 63167
> 314-694-5491 (w)
> 314-288-4662 (m)

> This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended
prohibited.

> All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and
archival by Monsanto, including its subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible
for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries,
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying
this e-mail or any attachment.