maven-users mailing list archives

From kartikvashishta ...@kartik.com>
Subject Tools for test/dev of Maven
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 00:30:04 GMT

To help facilitate, among other things, development and test of maven, I have
provided a free root account on a sparc Solaris 10. About 50g of space, in
this, I am able to provide.  This is no spam.

Installing software made for Solaris 10 may not be unimportant. You may, AS
USER 'unix' TELNET TO ONE SYSTEM, THEN, FROM THERE, AS "root" you will
telnet to any of three other systems. The system you will telnet(username:
unix, no password) to first is: trainingzone.getmyip.com once there, you may
telnet(as root, no password) to any of these systems: SHEEDGAJ, AELLIP ,
AALOROTOM, NAUEEREEFS, CBSH

You may install software, install patches, install zfs filesystems(using
makefiles).

so, first:
telnet trainingzone.getmyip.com
username: unix (no password, hit enter)
Then, telnet to any/all of: SHEEDGAJ, AELLIP, AALOROTOM, NAUEEREEFS, CBSH
example:

telnet SHEEDGAJ

AND/OR

telnet AALOROTOM

AND/OR

telnet AELLIP

username:root
password (hit enter)
username: root (no password, hit enter)

Full training(free): http://www.kartik.com/FreeUNIXTraining.html updates on
accounts will be made here. Bookmark this. For dedicated computing access(at
no charge), you may contact me. Contact details are on the website. Bookmark
that url.

Kartik Vashishta