maven-users mailing list archives

From "Uldis Karlovs-Karlovskis" <uldis.karlovs-karlovs...@ctco.lv>
Subject Additional dependecy scope
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 09:43:10 GMT
Hello!

>From documentation I see there are scopes for managing dependency artifacts.
However, I need more of them. These are only to manage packaging and control
one tests package, but I have different tests per project (unit,
integration, selenium etc) and every of them should have some different jars
in classpath. Also I`m deploying the same project to tomcat, jboss and
websphere (there may be even different versions of them) so the EAR or WAR
package libraries may differ for any of them. From documentation I found
that Maven offers only a way to specify different libraries for WAR and EAR.

What are recommendations? I don`t want to split everything into smaller
projects just to get this functionality.

Uldis Karlovs - Karlovskis

Lead SCM Engineer

System Configuration Management

C.T.Co