maven-users mailing list archives

From Santos Patel <santos.pa...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: maven-javadoc-plugin 2.5 and "Illegal package name"
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:32:02 GMT
Hi damien,

I tried generating my maven project with and without the -author option.
But every time the generated javadoc contains the author information with
it. It seems like the -author doesn't make any difference.
My javadoc uses plugin 2.4 as i'm running maven 2.0.6. But I tested with
maven 2.0.10 and the same results. I hope someone can shed some light on
this issue...

Thanks

Santosh Patel
and any attachments. Thank you