maven-users mailing list archives

From "Nord, James" <JN...@nds.com>
Subject RE: Release plug-in failing to resolve env vars.
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:35:36 GMT
I copied the maven-clean-plugin from a backup local repo and it then
fails resolving the clean-plugins parent.

[INFO] Downloading:
${env.proxyURL}/central/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/10/maven-
plugins-10.pom
[INFO] Downloading:
${env.proxyURL}/central/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-plugins/10/maven-
plugins-10.pom

This e-mail is confidential, the property of NDS Ltd and intended for the addressee only.
Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments by anyone other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message. Messages
sent to and from NDS may be monitored. NDS cannot guarantee any message delivery method is
secure or error-free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept responsibility for any errors or
omissions in this message and/or attachment that arise as a result of transmission. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NDS.

NDS Limited Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom.
A company registered in England and Wales Registered no. 3080780 VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00