maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Eigenbrodt <martineigenbr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Replace Dynamic Revisions during
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 07:15:30 GMT
Thanks for your response Ben,
I've considered this workaround, but I need a way to always pick the latest
build of a dependend project. I know there are
"SNAPSHOT" Builds but those break the paradigm "a revision never changes".
Even if I used snapshot build, for each release I would have to pull a
release for each dependency to get a "Snapshot Free" release. Or is this
done automatically by the release plugin?

Martin