maven-users mailing list archives

From Daniele Dellafiore <ilde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven-eclipse-plugin] Define compiler options in POM
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:18:58 GMT
That is easy, I am talking about all the others:

org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.problem.annotationSuperInterface=warning
org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.problem.autoboxing=warning
org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.problem.deprecation=warning
org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.problem.deprecationInDeprecatedCode=disabled

and so on...

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Todd Thiessen <thiessen@nortel.com> wrote:
> maven-compiler-plugin
>
>      <plugin>
>        <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
>        <configuration>
>          <source>1.5</source>
>          <target>1.5</target>
>        </configuration>