maven-users mailing list archives

From "David C. Hicks" <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
Subject Re: release:prepare cannot find artifacts
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:33:59 GMT

Jörg Schaible wrote:
> I simply guess you're managing your version with properties that are
> interpolated. This does not work. Use the proper version String everywhere
> and the release plugin will adjust this value on its own.

The versions of my peer dependencies are not managed with properties.  I
am, however, changing the version on my own.  I was asked to bump our
version up to 0.9.0.  I assume that's why the release plugin asks for a
version to verify it before it changes the labels.  Apparently, those
peer dependencies are just not made part of the reactor.