maven-users mailing list archives

From Lukas Theussl <ltheu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generating site with confluence markup
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 08:07:03 GMT

You should be able to use it, within the limits present in Doxia 1.0. Doxia 1.1 is
about to be released and the site plugin will be updated to use it, things should
get easier then.

-Lukas

Borut Bolčina wrote:
> [...]
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DoxiaDocumentRenderer.renderDocument(DoxiaDocumentRenderer.java:46)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.renderModule(DefaultSiteRenderer.java:269)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.doxia.siterenderer.DefaultSiteRenderer.render(DefaultSiteRenderer.java:101)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.renderLocale(SiteMojo.java:133)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo.execute(SiteMojo.java:100)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:453)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:500)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:479)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:292)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
>>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
>>>        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
>>>        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:301)
>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>        at
>>>        at
>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>        at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>        at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>

>>> Also, my hopes were high for inserting source code with:
>>>
>>> {code:title=Bar.java|borderStyle=solid}
>>> // Some comments here
>>> public String getFoo()
>>> {
>>>    return foo;
>>> }
>>> {code}
>>
>> Fixed in 1.1: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-171
>>

>>> but again:
>>> [ERROR] Error parsing
>>>
>>> C:\Users\Borut\Workarea\t5-components-library-trunk\src\site\confluence\work.confluence:
>>> line [2] String index out of range: 39
>>> org.apache.maven.doxia.parser.ParseException: String index out of range:
> [...]
>>>        at
>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>>        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out
>>> of range: 39
>>>        at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:687)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.doxia.module.confluence.parser.ParagraphBlockParser.visit(ParagraphBlockParser.java:134)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.doxia.module.confluence.ConfluenceParser.parse(ConfluenceParser.java:103)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.doxia.module.confluence.ConfluenceParser.parse(ConfluenceParser.java:131)
>>>        ... 25 more
>>>

>>> Is there a list of supported notations, so I can decide if doxia

>>> Borut