maven-users mailing list archives

From snappersdad <Melo...@Pragmatics.com>
Subject mvn weblogic:undeploy NoClassDefError L10nLookup
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:03:20 GMT

All,

Just recently I am getting the following error when I try to undeploy to my
local weblogic.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/i18ntools/L10nLookup
        at
weblogic.deploy.internal.DeployerTextFormatter.(DeployerTextFormatter.java:20)
        at weblogic.Deployer.(Deployer.java:29)

I am using the command mvn weblogic:undeploy.

The issue just poped-up last week and is not dependent on project or which
weblogic server I use on my local workstation.

Anyone have any ideas?