maven-users mailing list archives

From agent59624285 <agent59624...@spamcorptastic.com>
Subject Re: maven adding wrong jar files in war lib
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 03:42:16 GMT

I have attached the pom file.
If I generate war file from an empty project (without any source code), I
get correct jar files in the war file.
But when my source code is present, it adds asm-1.5.3.jar,
asm-attrs-1.5.3.jar, cglib-2.1_3.jar,xml-apis-1.0.b2.jar, .. etc .. (as I
said previously, these libraries crashes jboss server instance in staging.
If I take the jar files generated by empty project, then everything works
fine)

dependency:list also does not list asm libraries as dependency. Is this a
common problem?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22519847/pom.xml pom.xml