maven-users mailing list archives

From Christoph <christoph.amsh...@fjh.com>
Subject Re: Best practice: web service project structure
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:43:38 GMT

Thanks Rusty, but this is actually not answering my question...

I know how to do multi-module projects in principle, I'm just wondering if
that is the right approach to structure a single web service to get separate
JARs for the different "views" on it (client view, impl view).

A WS should be considered one logical "project" but still I think it is
useful to get one JAR used by WS callers, another JAR used by WS
implementation and maybe a third JAR containing common classes used by both.
Does this make sense? If so, how to best achieve that?

Christoph.