maven-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@sonatype.com>
Subject Re: Conditional plugin execution based on build time behavior - Maven profiles not sufficient?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:28:28 GMT
Not sure if this works in 2.x (it should, I know it works in 3.x) but
I'll make an enforcer rule, or small plugin in the validate phase,
which will detect the changed. Based on the outcome set the skip
deploy option programmatically. Not the most efficient as the build
will still happen but the JAR will not get deployed and the build
won't fail.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl