maven-users mailing list archives

From "Jeudy, Guillaume" <gje...@teksystems.com>
Subject Re-use global distributionManagement
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:12:56 GMT
Hi maven users,

I have distributionManagement information that is common to all projects at my company. Do
you know of any tricks to ensure all projects share the same distributionManagement info?
I don't want to use pom hierarchy if possible because that would mean I would need a master
top-level pom that sits somewhere in SVN that everyone need to checkout for it to be resolved.

Ideally I would like to inherit pom distributionManagement from a dependency that lives in
the repo. Is it possible to do this? This way no matter from where you are building a proj
you can inherit firmwide pom settings as long as the pom artifact is stored in the company
repo.

Thanks,
-Guillaume

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that
we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.