maven-users mailing list archives

From Vinicius Borges <vinicius...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error building CAS
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:35:39 GMT
That's ok Wayne,

Maybe the title of the email should be wrong. For your information, I
have sent this question to the CAS forum, but
the problem isn't with CAS.  For that, I became here to find help...
no problems.

You can resolve my problem? Ok, I'll be satisfied, If not, thanks for
your help and I will find more sources for my application...
And I have used Maven for 2 days only. It's impossible that I turn
expert in this little time...

No more..