maven-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject issues with UPPER-CASE, lower-case table names
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:04:10 GMT
On my local XP workstation, when I have the hibernate plugin create my ddl,
it is in lowere-case. When dbunit runs locally, it has no issue trying to
insert into these lowercase tables. However, when I move to Linux, the
tables are created as lower-case, but dbunit throws an error as it cannot
find the UPPER-CASE version of those tables.

Can someone help with ties these 2 plugins together to eliminate this issue?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mickknutson