maven-users mailing list archives

From "David C. Hicks" <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
Subject Re: How to attach a text file to a module's distribution?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:26:49 GMT
Thanks, Ron.  I'll certainly check that out.  The real problem is that I
want a text file to be the deliverable artifact from this module.  The
QE and Operations staff would prefer not to have to unzip something to
get to it.  I currently deliver it as part of our assembly.

Anyway, I'll check out the Resources plugin to see if it'll help me out.