maven-users mailing list archives

From "David C. Hicks" <dhi...@i-hicks.org>
Subject Set system properties in pom.xml?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:29:34 GMT
I think I already know the answer to this: No.  But, I feel like I
should ask, just in case I've missed some vital piece of information.
(Google is great, but sometimes it's hard to work your way through the
chaff.)

I'd like to control some unit test features using a profile.  My current
path was to simply set a property in my profile, thinking that I could
then read that value in my test code using System.getProperty(key).
That doesn't seem to be supported.

Is there some other, recommended, way of doing this kind of thing?

Thanks,
Dave