maven-users mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <...@hazlewood.com>
Subject Profiles & Filters - sharing common config
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:33:10 GMT
I have a webapp that can be deployed as one .war (development) or as two
separate .war files (production w/ firewall in between the two).  I have 3
web modules to reflect this.

web-colocated
web-front
web-back

The web.xml file for each .war is nearly identical, save the spring files
listed to start up an ApplicationContext in each .war.

How can I share a single web.xml file across all 3, but filter in different
values for the comma-delimited spring file list based on profile?  Where
would that master "template" web.xml file live?  Or is there another way to
go about this?

Thanks,

Les