maven-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Moquin" <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-dependency-plugin copy-dependencies
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 14:30:02 GMT
That's what I figured, I couldn't see how it would work this way, I think
this page made me think that you would use dependency:copy-dependencies to
invoke it:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/examples/copying-project-dependencies.html

So, if I changed it to dependency, rather than package, should it work?  I
tried that way (which is what I assume should be the correct way), but it
doesn't seem to work.  I don't want it bound to the package phase, I wanted
to execute that goal by itself.

Thanks!
Ryan