maven-users mailing list archives

From jonathan14 <jonjack...@cmpmedica.com>
Subject Re: AW: how to avoid build error if remote repository is nto available?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:20:27 GMT

Hi strub,

Thanks for your reply.

Apologies I forgot to clarify that my 'remote repository' is indeed an
instance of Artifactory but running in a managed service machine - I dont
have a server available on my local/corporate network to install an instance
of Artifactory unfortunately.

Whats annoying is that Maven wont build my war since it complains it cant
get the war plugin from my remote artifactory - since this network
connection is down at present - but I have the plugin in my local machine
$M2_HOME. So, my POM is missing some configuration I feel. Maven can
definately access my local $M2_HOME since it installs my project artifacts
there after a successful build.

Thanks
Jon