maven-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Dordet" <dorde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mojo's order execution in a plugin
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 14:56:34 GMT
2008/12/1 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>

> It's not a defined behaviour to honour the order of the plugin descriptor
> (nor is there a way to force that ordering when generating).

I solve my problem by modifiying the plugin.xml by hand (replacing order of
the mojo's declaration)... not really pretty but it work.

> Reports are not intended to be dependent on each other. Probably what you
> want to do here is write the common code into a goal that can be run in
> pre-site, then the two reports are generated based on that data.

In Fact, my second mojo need files generated by the first one. But the 2
mojo's have to give me a report at the end witch I want to have in the
report section of the maven's generated site.

Maybe I should revise my architecture...

Thx anyway