maven-users mailing list archives

From "Baptiste MATHUS" ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: mvn deploy - no route to host exception
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:32:39 GMT
Hi,
First, I thought that saying hello and thanks was quite simple.
Second, remember this is a user mailing list, with the flow of mails coming
through it, your question is lekily to be forgotten. So, if you have an
improvement request, you'd better file it if you ever want to see something
coming (and obviously, "chasing" the patch yourself will help :-)).

Cheers.

2008/12/22 EJ Ciramella <eciramella@upromise.com>

> Can someone please update the deploy plugin such that when people get
> exceptions like the "no route to host" exception, it prints out the host
> it tried connecting to?
>
> That had me chasing my tail and tracking back through all my
> dependencies this weekend....

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !