maven-users mailing list archives

From "Kalle Korhonen" <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nexus and my project pom.xml.
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:40:20 GMT
It works just fine, with the caveats and practice you mentioned. It should
be obvious that the location of central cannot be overridden before you have
the pom. I'd say that in a typical corporate environment you want to do
both: override central in your company pom and use your own team's proxy
server as a mirror.

Kalle