maven-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: error into pom.xml file into one spring webapp. SOS
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:59:42 GMT
Hi Koxkorrita,
have you tried to build the project from the command line instead? I
have seen this problem other times when creating projects inside
eclipse, seems like from inside eclipse it is not downloading some
plugins. But after you run it from outside eclipse, maven will download
the plugin correctly and eclipse will stop giving this error when it is
restarted. I don't know if this is exactly your problem, but it happened
to me a couple of times and it disappeared after a successful
command-line build.

Hope this helps,
Simone

Koxkorrita wrote:
> Hello
> i have one great problem with my maven. i am working into one eclipse
> and maven.
> i am trying to create one web proyect (basic spring archetype) but
> always into the pom file appears the same error.
> During 5 days i am trying to solve this problen an i dont solve it.
> Can you help me?
>
> 1.rs appears one error that says that is not posible to resolve
> prescanned pluging artifact.
> if i comment the line appearts other error whith the:
> <version>${appfuse.version}</version>
>
> I dont know how to solve this.
> can you help me for wirtting one pom file for one spring webapp?
> thanks

>         xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
>
>    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
>    <groupId>org</groupId>
>    <artifactId>eKirolWeb</artifactId>
>    <packaging>war</packaging>
>    <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
>    <name>AppFuse Spring MVC Application</name>
>    <url>http://www.mycompany.com</url>
> <parent>
>    <artifactId>ekirol</artifactId>
>    <groupId>org</groupId>
>    <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
>  </parent>
>    <prerequisites>
>        <maven>2.0.9</maven>
>    </prerequisites>
>
>    <licenses>
>        <license>
>            <name></name>
>            <url></url>
>        </license>
>    </licenses>
>
>    <scm>
>        <connection></connection>
>        <developerConnection></developerConnection>
>        <url></url>
>    </scm>
>
>    <issueManagement>
>        <system></system>
>        <url></url>
>    </issueManagement>
>
>    <developers>
>        <developer>
>            <id></id>
>            <name></name>
>            <email></email>
>            <timezone></timezone>
>        </developer>
>    </developers>
>
>    <build>
>        <defaultGoal>install</defaultGoal>
>        <plugins>
>            <plugin>
>                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>                <artifactId>appfuse-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                <version>${appfuse.version}</version>
>                <configuration>
>                    <genericCore>${amp.genericCore}</genericCore>
>                    <fullSource>${amp.fullSource}</fullSource>
>                </configuration>
>                <!-- Dependency needed by appfuse:gen-model to connect
> to database. -->
>                <!-- See http://issues.appfuse.org/browse/APF-868 to
> learn more.    -->
>                <dependencies>
>                    <dependency>
>                        <groupId>${jdbc.groupId}</groupId>
>                        <artifactId>${jdbc.artifactId}</artifactId>
> [...]

Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/