maven-users mailing list archives: October 2008

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Dan Fabulich Re: [ANN] Maven Reactor Plugin 1.0 Released Wed, 01 Oct, 01:57
Olivier THIERRY Maven tries to download snapshots in offline mode Wed, 01 Oct, 07:36
Baptiste MATHUS Re: Maven tries to download snapshots in offline mode Wed, 01 Oct, 08:47
Karl Heinz Marbaise Re: Multi module Setup / release:prepare Wed, 01 Oct, 08:57
Martin Höller Re: Multi module Setup / release:prepare Wed, 01 Oct, 09:08
Jorg Heymans Re: Maven tries to download snapshots in offline mode Wed, 01 Oct, 11:33
Nick Stolwijk Docbook and Maven: The source of "Maven: The Definitive Guide" Wed, 01 Oct, 11:35
Trevor Harmon Re: "The Definitive Guide": online vs. print Wed, 01 Oct, 12:26
Baptiste MATHUS Re: Maven tries to download snapshots in offline mode Wed, 01 Oct, 12:45
Jason van Zyl Re: "The Definitive Guide": online vs. print Wed, 01 Oct, 12:49
Baptiste MATHUS Re: "The Definitive Guide": online vs. print Wed, 01 Oct, 12:50
Dave Newton Re: "The Definitive Guide": online vs. print Wed, 01 Oct, 13:00
Andre Dantas Rocha Using locales with maven-pmd-plugin Wed, 01 Oct, 13:02
rohan chauhan error in maven 2.0.5. though i set settings.xml n remove my repository Wed, 01 Oct, 13:07
Olivier THIERRY Re: Maven tries to download snapshots in offline mode Wed, 01 Oct, 13:18
SophosGuy Trying to copy additional files to jar Wed, 01 Oct, 13:42
Stephen Connolly Re: Trying to copy additional files to jar Wed, 01 Oct, 13:50
SophosGuy Re: Trying to copy additional files to jar Wed, 01 Oct, 13:53
rohan chauhan urgent plz help me.. this error stop my entire poject. a common error but no solution working. Wed, 01 Oct, 14:01
Gabriel Garcia Re: urgent plz help me.. this error stop my entire poject. a common error but no solution working. Wed, 01 Oct, 14:29
rohan chauhan Re: urgent plz help me.. this error stop my entire poject. a common error but no solution working. Wed, 01 Oct, 14:44
Edelson, Justin RE: Trying to copy additional files to jar Wed, 01 Oct, 14:50
Gabriel Garcia Re: urgent plz help me.. this error stop my entire poject. a common error but no solution working. Wed, 01 Oct, 14:57
rohan chauhan Re: urgent plz help me.. this error stop my entire poject. a common error but no solution working. Wed, 01 Oct, 15:20
rohan chauhan got stuck with this common error.. Wed, 01 Oct, 15:22
rohan chauhan Re: urgent plz help me.. this error stop my entire poject. a common error but no solution working. Wed, 01 Oct, 15:45
Julian Exenberger -target 1.6 nor supported on MAC OSX Wed, 01 Oct, 17:43
Brian E. Fox RE: urgent plz help me.. this error stop my entire poject. a common error but no solution working. Wed, 01 Oct, 17:49
Rodrigo Ruiz Re: [ANN] Maven Reactor Plugin 1.0 Released Wed, 01 Oct, 19:17
Andre Dantas Rocha Empty report with maven-pmd-plugin Wed, 01 Oct, 19:59
Allan Wojcik da Silva maven2 shade plugin - remove manifest files Wed, 01 Oct, 20:44
Jim Garrison Maven in 5 Minutes - Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project with an existing pom.xml, but the build is not using one. Wed, 01 Oct, 22:46
Allan Wojcik da Silva Re: Maven in 5 Minutes - Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project with an existing pom.xml, but the build is not using one. Wed, 01 Oct, 22:48
Wendy Smoak Re: Maven in 5 Minutes - Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project with an existing pom.xml, but the build is not using one. Wed, 01 Oct, 22:49
David Maven Dependency Plugin Question Thu, 02 Oct, 00:19
Wendy Smoak Re: Maven Dependency Plugin Question Thu, 02 Oct, 00:22
Rusty Wright all profiles active by default? Thu, 02 Oct, 01:06
Rusty Wright Re: Docbook and Maven: The source of "Maven: The Definitive Guide" Thu, 02 Oct, 01:57
Bernard Perchman RE: Putting file in META-INF in EAR Thu, 02 Oct, 02:14
Jörg Schaible RE: Docbook and Maven: The source of "Maven: The Definitive Guide" Thu, 02 Oct, 06:29
Magne Nordtveit Re: How to know programatically the SNAPSHOT version Thu, 02 Oct, 07:17
Olivier THIERRY Re: Maven tries to download snapshots in offline mode Thu, 02 Oct, 07:29
Barrie Treloar Re: which ant version that maven-antrun-plugin will run? Thu, 02 Oct, 07:33
Stephen Connolly Re: How to know programatically the SNAPSHOT version Thu, 02 Oct, 07:36
Wolfgang.Win...@AtosOrigin.com mysterious assembly-plugin Thu, 02 Oct, 07:59
Brett Porter Fwd: CFP open for ApacheCon Europe 2009 Thu, 02 Oct, 08:39
softwarepills Deterministic update of snapshots Thu, 02 Oct, 09:43
softwarepills DependencyManagement to force scope Thu, 02 Oct, 09:53
Michael McCallum Re: Deterministic update of snapshots Thu, 02 Oct, 09:55
Christian Schuhegger Re: How to manipulate the classpath in which a maven plugin operates Thu, 02 Oct, 10:05
Jörg Schaible RE: DependencyManagement to force scope Thu, 02 Oct, 10:16
softwarepills Re: DependencyManagement to force scope Thu, 02 Oct, 10:28
softwarepills Re: Deterministic update of snapshots Thu, 02 Oct, 10:31
softwarepills RE: DependencyManagement to force scope Thu, 02 Oct, 10:36
Werner Guttmann Multi-module build and plugin classpath issue Thu, 02 Oct, 10:41
Werner Guttmann Re: How to manipulate the classpath in which a maven plugin operates Thu, 02 Oct, 10:44
Stephen Connolly Re: Multi-module build and plugin classpath issue Thu, 02 Oct, 11:51
Anders Hammar RE: DependencyManagement to force scope Thu, 02 Oct, 12:07
Kent Närling Generating changelog since last release? Thu, 02 Oct, 12:39
softwarepills RE: DependencyManagement to force scope Thu, 02 Oct, 12:41
Andre Dantas Rocha Has anybody successfully used "check" and "pmd" goals together? Thu, 02 Oct, 13:38
Anders Hammar RE: DependencyManagement to force scope Thu, 02 Oct, 14:02
mateamargo Re: How to know programatically the SNAPSHOT version Thu, 02 Oct, 14:03
ehsavoie Re: Generating changelog since last release? Thu, 02 Oct, 14:26
solo1970 Determining jar groupId ArtifactId for deploy-file Thu, 02 Oct, 15:22
Stephen Connolly Re: Determining jar groupId ArtifactId for deploy-file Thu, 02 Oct, 15:32
Jacob Danner getting POM default build locations Thu, 02 Oct, 16:15
Werner Guttmann Re: Multi-module build and plugin classpath issue Thu, 02 Oct, 16:22
Brian E. Fox RE: Has anybody successfully used "check" and "pmd" goals together? Thu, 02 Oct, 16:37
Stephen Connolly Re: Multi-module build and plugin classpath issue Thu, 02 Oct, 16:54
David Re: Maven Dependency Plugin Question Thu, 02 Oct, 17:01
softwarepills RE: DependencyManagement to force scope Thu, 02 Oct, 17:33
softwarepills Re: Deterministic update of snapshots Thu, 02 Oct, 17:36
mateamargo Re: How to know programatically the SNAPSHOT version Thu, 02 Oct, 18:13
Rusty Wright Re: Docbook and Maven: The source of "Maven: The Definitive Guide" Thu, 02 Oct, 18:17
Trevor Harmon Launching more than one program Thu, 02 Oct, 18:21
solo1970 Jar not in repository Thu, 02 Oct, 18:41
Jerry Wang creating a new directory with maven Thu, 02 Oct, 18:44
Edelson, Justin RE: Jar not in repository Thu, 02 Oct, 18:47
solo1970 Re: Determining jar groupId ArtifactId for deploy-file Thu, 02 Oct, 18:48
Trevor Harmon Specifying a dependent goal for exec goals Thu, 02 Oct, 18:54
Stephen Connolly Re: Determining jar groupId ArtifactId for deploy-file Thu, 02 Oct, 19:01
solo1970 RE: Jar not in repository Thu, 02 Oct, 19:14
solo1970 Re: Determining jar groupId ArtifactId for deploy-file Thu, 02 Oct, 19:28
Mick Knutson command line debug args for jetty plugin? Thu, 02 Oct, 19:48
Rick Mann Ant task always tries to download one of my indirect dependencies Thu, 02 Oct, 19:54
Wayne Fay Re: Launching more than one program Thu, 02 Oct, 19:58
Andrew Robinson Re: command line debug args for jetty plugin? Thu, 02 Oct, 20:07
Andrew Robinson Re: Launching more than one program Thu, 02 Oct, 20:09
Olivier Lamy Re: command line debug args for jetty plugin? Thu, 02 Oct, 20:10
Trevor Harmon Re: Launching more than one program Thu, 02 Oct, 20:22
Mick Knutson Re: command line debug args for jetty plugin? Thu, 02 Oct, 20:23
Stephen Connolly Re: Determining jar groupId ArtifactId for deploy-file Thu, 02 Oct, 20:30
Wendy Smoak Re: Jar not in repository Thu, 02 Oct, 20:35
Jeffrey N Hagelberg Jeffrey N Hagelberg is out of the office. Thu, 02 Oct, 20:38
Felix Schmitz Building different EAR files Thu, 02 Oct, 21:30
Edelson, Justin RE: Jar not in repository Thu, 02 Oct, 21:31
Edelson, Justin RE: Building different EAR files Thu, 02 Oct, 22:00
Wendy Smoak Re: Jar not in repository Thu, 02 Oct, 23:03
Martin Gainty RE: creating a new directory with maven Thu, 02 Oct, 23:13
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 2014196
Nov 2014217
Oct 2014243