maven-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to write a plugin that uses native (jni) dependencies ?
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:14:12 GMT
Right,
NAR plugin forks a new JVM to test/integration-test a JNI lib, so it can set
the java.library.path

Wiki on JNI uses a custom tool to load all native libs found in project
classpath.

For a java+jni lib that does it's own System.loadLibrary( x ) on init, only
the fork option is possible AFAIK to configure the JVM library.path.