maven-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritz <sfritz.nos...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Creating Development Environment Repository
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:37:00 GMT
Hi,

You can use a repository manager to do that e.g. Nexus:
http://nexus.sonatype.org/ or http://archiva.apache.org/.
We use Nexus so I can only talk about Nexus here.

Configure repository groups there and all your repository references
(e.g. in the parent poms) should point to the Nexus.

hth
Stefan

rohan chauhan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to create a maven repository in our organization. Which can work in following
manner.

> All developers first check from our organization repository first. If file is there then
they download it to their location.So no need to go on Maven public repository. But if in
case file is not available in our organization repository then it is downloaded form Maven
public repository and stored in organization's repository. And that file is then transfer
to appropriate needed user. So that nest time when any of the developer needs that file it
will available.