maven-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Kuleshov ...@md.pp.ru>
Subject Re: Find artifacts by jar/checksum
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 23:54:15 GMT

  If those artifacts are already deployed to Maven Central, Sonatype Nexus
repository manager allows to search artifacts based in checksum. You can
select "advanced search" and then "checksum search" in the dropdown. See
http://repository.sonatype.org/

  Similar functionality is also available in m2eclipse. There you can select
jar in Eclipse workspace and use "Maven / Open POM action" from the popup
menu.

  regards,
  Eugene