maven-users mailing list archives

From "christian domsch (innoWake gmbh)" <christian.dom...@innowake.de>
Subject AW: How to define a parent POM in a company wide.
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:12:35 GMT
Take a look at the svn repository for maven. Start here and then follow around:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/pom/trunk/asf/pom.xml?view=markup
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/pom/trunk/maven/pom.xml?view=markup
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/components/trunk/pom.xml?view=markup

--
christian domsch
[software developer]

innoWake gmbh
innovative.software.development();
graf-arco-strasse 18 | 89079 ulm-donautal
fon: +49 (0)7 31 - 5 50 27 - 0
fax: +49 (0)7 31 - 5 50 27 - 20
christian.domsch@innowake.de
www.innowake.de

innoWake gmbh hrb ulm 4584
geschäftsführer: thorsten bernecker

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.