maven-users mailing list archives

From Simon Aquilina <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using springframework in maven project
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 07:26:06 GMT

Hi,

I think the problem I have is proxy related since I need a proxy to browse the internet from
work. I therefore opened the settings.xml configuration file and entered the following in
it;

  <proxies>
    <proxy>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>
      <host>http://redhat1/pxy.pac</host>
      <port>3168</port>
    </proxy>
  </proxies>

With these settings I do manage to browse the internet from a local browser however maven
still blocks when downloading the wanted libraries! :( I also tried setting the port equal
to port 80 and also tried downloading spring rather then spring full. Any other ideas? Thanks
for all the help already given :)

Regards,
Simon J.

I want is correct " http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-full/1.2.8

> >> /spring-full-1.2.8.pom".
> >>
> >> Does anyone know how this can be solved? I read on the internet that it could
be because I need the jmx library as well. I tried to include this as a dependency but also
failed! :(