maven-users mailing list archives

From lukewpatterson <lukewpatter...@gmail.com>
Subject trying to find testing plugin which can compare two files
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:37:40 GMT

Does anyone know of a plugin which can simply compare two files?  The
plugin's compare goal should take a pair of files in the configuration
section.  It would fail the build if the file contents didn't match.

I'm trying to test a plugin which generates property files.  I have
hand-crafted the expected properties file for the integration tests but I
want an easy way to compare to the actual generated properties file.