maven-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Kuleshov ...@md.pp.ru>
Subject Re: m2eclipse's build problem - pmd:cpd doesn't have a default lifecycle phase
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:20:02 GMT

  By default m2eclipse is using Maven 2.1-SNAPSHOT, and it seem like you are
hitting into backward incompatibilities with version you are using in the
command line.
  To workaround that you can configure default Maven runtime to use the same
version as you are using in the command line. See Window / Preferences /
Maven / Installations.

  regards,
  Eugene