maven-users mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can we use classifier here?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:33:33 GMT
Yes, when reading the link you supplied, I could not differentiate the
difference between classifier and attached artifacts.  Seems they are
both used for javadocs, sources, etc.   We are proposing to use
classfiers to solve the probs we mentioned in the above posts but we
'd like to get your feedback and maybe even a better solution.

Thanks,

Lin