maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: AW: Any maven plugin can load dependencies from eclipse user libraries?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:51:26 GMT
If you take the user libraries and write all the dependencies to the pom, your colleagues will
not notice much a difference after a mvn eclipse:eclipse

The Javadoc is usually already in the maven repo. So if you take an artifact from a public
repo you will almost always find an attached sources.jar artifact. The same applies if you
release your own modules into a private company repository.
So even debugging is not a problem.

LieGrü,
strub