maven-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Simon" <kaolin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to omit/include a jar file during packaging
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:03:26 GMT
Hi,

You could specify a provided scope for the dependency that you don't want to
package in your WAR. It will use the dependency for the compile phase, but
will not include it in your war.

<dependency>
      <groupId>my-jar-group</groupId>
      <artifactId>my-jar-artifact</artifactId>
      <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>