maven-users mailing list archives

From "Seth Geoghegan" <rundm...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven Unplugged (no network access)
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 15:24:37 GMT
  I am attempting to set up Maven on a corporate network without access to
the web. I've got Maven, a repository (Nexus) and now need to fill my
repository with all the needed plugins. Unfortunately, I don't have the
option of letting Maven connect to the web and download its
plugins/dependencies.  Instead, I need to tell a different group
(non-technical folk) what I need downloaded and they import it onto our
networks manually.  I know it sounds silly, but its the environment I'm
working in!

  Where can I find a list of plugins that Maven needs to support the basic
project lifecycle (compile, test, site, etc)?  Any recommendations would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
~Seth