maven-users mailing list archives

From Adam <punkinsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird Signed Jar Issue
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 13:04:31 GMT
I found a fix for this.  I figure I'll throw it out in case someone
else runs into this problem.  The fix is to include an assembly
descriptor that excludes the current project I am building the jar
with dependencies in.  Here is the assembly.xml:

<assembly>
  <id>jar-with-dependencies</id>
  <formats>
    <format>jar</format>
  </formats>
  <includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
  <dependencySets>
    <dependencySet>
	  <unpack>true</unpack>
      <scope>runtime</scope>
      <excludes>
        <exclude>com.mobilvox${project.artifactId}</exclude>
      </excludes>
    </dependencySet>
  </dependencySets>
  <fileSets>
    <fileSet>
      <directory>target/classes</directory>
	  <outputDirectory>/</outputDirectory>
    </fileSet>
  </fileSets>
</assembly>

I would like to know if this is a bug in the assembly plugin or if I
had something wrong from the start that I should have always been
doing this though.

--
Adam