maven-users mailing list archives

From Arik Kfir <arikk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] How does your team retrieve artifacts?
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 09:41:27 GMT

[X] Our team uses HTTP to retrieve our artifacts

--
Arik Kfir <arikkfir@gmail.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason van Zyl <jason@maven.org>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Subject: [SURVEY] How does your team retrieve artifacts?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:15:44 -0700

Hi,

I'm just trying to get some data on what protocol is used to retrieve
artifacts. This question strictly relates to what you use for
retrieval. Most people I have seen use a web server or a shared
network drive, but I'd like to get some feedback.

[ ] Our team uses HTTP to retrieve our artifacts
[ ] Our team intends to use HTTP to retrieve our artifacts
[ ] Our team uses the filesystem
[ ] Our team does not use HTTP or the filesystem because .... please
say what protocol you use and the reason

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A language that doesn’t affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing.

— Alan Perlis